Senin, 31 Agustus 2009

how we spend an afternoon

this afternoon i have no idea to do,so me and my bf going to watch some movie and chitchat ing in one of famous junkfood restaurant. well i love spending whole time with my bf, we talk about cross over, war, our jobless time (haha yes we are jobless, well, i still peeking for an internship and my bf just graduate from college), and i just thinking about learn how to photograph something in some other point of view. so this is some picture i catch between swiss mushroom and 9/11 tragedy :D
okay the last one its not mine, its my bf's hahaha. well today was awesome! have a good day fellas. oh,yes, i just planning to make other photo session with my sweety friend! and im working on the concept right now :)) wish me luck and staytune for the result :DD. see ya!

2 komentar:

SHIDA ARUYA mengatakan...

ivanaaaaaa ngeliat french fries made me want to fry them now hahaha :)

ivana christine mengatakan...

hahaha jadi laper yaa gw jg.. hahahahaha :DD